Mar 10, 2011

Zebra Cube Charm Necklace by York Avenue Studio

Zebra Cube Charm Necklace by York Avenue Studio

My recent post for the Free Tutorial for Zebra Stripe Cane in Polymer Clay has been getting some nice traffic!  Hope everyone is enjoying their Zebra designs and I would love to see some photos!

I used one of my Zebra beads to make a necklace with tiny gray pearl flowers.  I used Liver of Sulphur Patina Gel from Cooltools.com to give the silver a nice antique/rainbow finish.  I still can't get over how smooth and shiny polymer is after sanding and polishing!  Feels great!


Zebra Cube Charm Necklace by York Avenue Studio - Back


Kathy

P.S.  Welcome to Missy Polyclay!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kathy :) I love the second one! Great Job!

    http://missypolyclay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete