Jun 15, 2012

2012 Spring/Summer Collection Revealed!

Trident Earrings by York Avenue Studio
Here is my 2012 Spring/Summer Collection!  This is a special collection because I combined Silver and Gold with genuine gemstones, focusing on the colors of Red White and Blue and incorporating lots of detail while keeping the items small and also affordable.

Tiny Maple Earrings by York Avenue Studio
Silver metal clay opens up so many possibilities for designs.  I love using real leaves to capture tiny details using the actual leaves as the mold.

Maple Seed Earrings by York Avenue Studio
I love the contrast of color between Silver and Gold.  Some designs have 14K yellow Gold and I've used 14K Gold Filled for others.

Horse Shoe Earrings by York Avenue Studio
Each design has tiny detail, like this Horse Shoe with the handstamped textures.

Gold Pear Hoop Earrings by York Avenue Studio
The gemstones in this collection include Freshwater Pearls, Turquoise, Garnet, Red Jasper and Crystal Quartz.

Herkimer Diamond Ring by York Avenue Studio
My signature design style is rustic and shabby chic, and I love to take a minimalist approach to interpret themes of Nature.


Super Long Necklace and Earring Set by York Avenue Studio
I've enjoyed showing my 2012 Spring/Summer Collection to you!  Let me know what you think!

Turquoise and Red Earrings by York Avenue Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment